My friend Cheri moved to Utah. Her husband retired from the CHP and they built a house in Woodland Hills. They will be in the same ward as my brother, so when we go to Utah we will get to see them. Cheri and I have been friends since we moved to V~town. She was my first visiting teacher and stayed my visiting teacher for 18 years until they moved. We have been through so much together with our kids, callings and life. She sent me this picture yesterday on my phone. She remembered I liked the Manti Temple and that is where my parents got married.
I have many great memories of the Manti Temple. We used to go to see the Manti Mormon Miracle Pageant, when we had our trailer Pete, I and the kids met my family down there for the pageant and stayed at the Yogi Bear Campground, (It is now known as the Temple Hill Campground). It is such a beautiful temple. Thanks Cheri for thinking of me and bringing back a lot of memories.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
MANTI TEMPLE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Bird!!!!!!It's you! My daughter was looking at my comments and said "Mom do know a Bird" I said the only bird I know is tootys bird and it was you. I am so glad you found me. I love your blog and you are as cute and fun as ever! What a beautiful family and what an adorable grand-daughter. I just want to give you a hug!
I love the Manti Temple to. I was married there and my youngest daughter Jessica was to. Toot does need a blog but that girl is a very busy Mom! Take Care and keep in touch Cathy
Post a Comment