Saturday, March 28, 2009

WE WENT WALKING

We have had such beautiful weather Pete and I decided to go for a walk out by the little lake, about 10 minutes from our house. We went a little late and the sun was starting to go down. When the sun went down it was a little cool but still nice. Pete thought the sign said it was a little over 2 miles around the lake. The duck and geese were out, other people had the same idea we did and were out walking and feeding the ducks. Then we headed to Strings for soup and salad for dinner.

The start of our walk

The sun going down.

Looking back where we had started.

What a great evening, in a beautiful place with the best company.

*I only had my cell phone to take pictures, next time I am taking my camera.

0 comments: