If I get the new job I am going to have to buy a new car to commute in because I do not want to commute in my truck. Pete and I went and test drove some cars on Monday...
Still trying to decide which one to get....
KIA RIO`5
If I get the new job I am going to have to buy a new car to commute in because I do not want to commute in my truck. Pete and I went and test drove some cars on Monday...
Still trying to decide which one to get....
2 comments:
I like the Kia Rio '5. that one looks nice!! OR.... you can take my Mazda 3. it's beautiful and it's black. Tyler hates that car, he thinks I paid way too much for it, so i am trying to find a way to get rid of it. any takers?? haha
I LOVE the Dodge Caliber--hoping to trade my car in on one sometime in the near future! The backseat actually fits my kids' carseats and one person pretty comfortably! I was very much impressed! My sister-in-law had a Nissan Versa before she moved to Alaska, and we liked it, but when we put the carseats in the back of it there wasn't any room for anyone else to sit! Not that you have a carseat problem like we do, but just thought I would let ya know it's hard to fit 3 full size people in the back!
Post a Comment