Thursday, March 12, 2009

THE WEEKS ARE FLYING BY

I am thankful for:

New cars: I don't like buying them but I love the smell of a new car. I love my new car and am so thankful that I don't have to commute in my truck.

Insurance: I am thankful that we have insurance. I can't imagine how we would live without it. I am thankful that we are all pretty healthy but it is nice to know it is there if we need it.

Marie Calendars: Hamburger, fries and a piece of pie, all for $7.99. Oh, an extra dollar if you want cheese. Yummy, and it hits the spot.

Tax lady: Wow, we got our taxes done thinking we would not be getting a lot back this year but that it would all be okay...nice surprise!!! It is always nice when you don't have to pay uncle Sam anymore than what he already takes and then you get a nice refund.

0 comments: