I took my psych test for the jail job on Monday.
The Dr. said I did fine and passed but I am waiting for the official call back from the jail to let me know when to start the new job.
I was offered a conditional job offer if I passed the test.
So until I get the phone call I still don't know for sure.
I was really nervous to take the test, I had never done anything like that before.
It actually was quite interesting to see how you can take 4 different tests of about 1000 questions (5 1/2 hours) and it all comes back and kind of tells you what personality you have and what kind of person you are.
Some of it was right on and some of it was not....
but the Dr interviewed me just to talk to me and figure out who I was as well.
He did tell me at the end of the interview that I should not be so hard on myself, that I have alot going for myself and I am a smart woman. WOW, that was really nice.
I am glad it is over but it was not as bad a I thought it was going to be.
This whole process for this job has taken such a long time, I will be glad when it is over and I have the job and am working.
I took the written test, the first test back in May, so it has almost been a whole year.
While being interviewed by the Dr he asked alot about my parents. I told him about my dad, who was a coal miner, farmer and had worked at a meat (slaughter house) plant. He also raised a garden, planted potatoes and hauled hay. He was a hard worker, we didn't have alot but dad always gave what he had. He was a good provider and loved us kids. Mom, she was a hard worker too and always wanted to give us kids what her and dad never had. She was so full of life and was so loving. I will always remember when we were sick she would come and sit on the side of our bed and rub our eyes. They taught us the value of hard work and family values.
Thanks mom and dad for being the best and raising such a great family. I am so grateful for my siblings and the closeness and friendship we all have.
MY FAMILY ROCKS!!!!!
3 comments:
Mom you forgot to mention that you didn't really pass but they felt bad for you so they passed you!! haha no i'm kidding i'm glad you will be working so you can buy me prsents with your pay check!! haha
I am so happy for you. Sounds like that guy hit it right on the head about you. Let me know when you find out for sure. Prayer works!!
AWESOME!! let me know when you get the 'for sure' phone call!!! I'm excited for you! and you are so right, your family DOES rock! hahaha :)
Post a Comment