Sunday, March 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDI...

Wendi and I went to Ikea today, her favorite place.
We spent a couple of hours there and bought some fun things for Wendi for her birthday.
When Matt got off work, Pete, Wendi, Matt and I all went to Wendi's favorite restuarant,
Chevy's,
for dinner.
They sang Happy Birthday to Wendi...
...and she got her favorite dessert.
Happy Birthday...Hope you had a great day and we are so glad you are a part of our family.

1 comments:

Cindy said...

HEY!!! You will be shocked that I wrote on your blog !!! I really appreciate you keeping up on the family happenings. I am so lame - I will try to do better. It has been 37 months today since our beloved mother passed away. I miss her so much and on days like today I think of her and all of the fun times we had together as well as all of the things I learned from her. Ahh!